January 28, 2011


Shut up! Can you believe it?! Sydney H. from treatsandtreasures3 totally thought of me and my work done so far and loves it! She awarded me with the "You're One Awesome Blog" award and I'm so grateful and honored! It really inspires me to give this blog my all! Thank you so much Sydney, you ROCK!!!!!!


The Rules
  • Share the link to the person who gave you the award
  • Choose 3-5 blogs you would like to give the award to and link them as well
  • Leave a message on their blog to let them know

From me to you because you deserve it...
AWARDED


Check them out ladies, these women have some useful information and creative minds!


Thanks for the support Dolls!

XO!

4 COMMENTS:

Shabby said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE AWARD! AWESOMEEE

Sydney Hoffman said...

You deserve it the first time I clicked on your blog I fell in Love with your layout :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again LOVE! xoxo.

Unknown said...

I love the lip fushion..I had it a few years ago..In clear and pink and I Loved how my lips looked..I didnt mind the tingling either..
Andrea xo

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME