January 8, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I am following up on my previous post where I said I'd talk about my HAIRCUT... butttt I've also dyed my hair! I totally raved about my super awesome blonde hair, and then I go ahead and dye my hair brunette.. who does that?!

Dolls, I HAD TO! After I cut all my hair off, I just didnt feel right being blonde anymore. I LOVED when it was longer and blonde, but short and blonde was starting to annoy me! Nonetheless, it's winter here in NJ and my hair was just looking super crappy. It's different being in the Sunny Summertime with beautiful blonde locks... sun reflecting off your hair, wind breezes through it.. so fab! But I was just feeling blah and decided to get back to my natural color! I am loving, it by the way!


BEFORE and AFTER



I am truly loving it! I havent seen my hair this color in over 2 years, kinda feels like the old me! I am really looking forward to not having to bleach it every few weeks as well! I will definitely give it some kind to grow out healthy (which it's SUPER healthy right now so I know it will only get better!), get a few trims along the way, and then eventually grow it out super long again! CANT WAIT!

So, thats my hair update!

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year and I look forward to getting back into the groove of things on here!!

XO!
Brunette Mafia

8 COMMENTS:

Nora said...

You obviously still look hot my love! ;)

You can definitely rock both colors!

The Beauty and The Business said...

I really like the brown on you, very cute. I understand about the blonde in the summer feeling.

Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

Pink Glam said...

welcome to the dark side hehe :)

Sarah said...

Very pretty! I like the dark hair on you, I have been thinking of doing the same.

LANEY said...

Ladies!! you all are SO good to me! Thank you for loving my hair too!!! I appreciate all your support!!

XO!
LC

Bottled Beauty said...

It looks great!

I love how you can do more make up looks as a brunette :)

http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

Jacki Brown said...

Girl i think your hair looks great!!! LOVES it!

BonjourBeaut said...

I wish I had the guts to go from Blonde to brown : [

Aww your blog is sooo cute !

I'm having a giveaway
http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.com/2012/02/gosh-brow-kit-giveaway.html
Come have a peek

x

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME