January 10, 2012


I wanted to do a post of all the products I loved in 2011. I love reading these and I figured maybe you would love reading mine!

As I went into my makeup studio to pick out my favs, I realized I had alot more than I anticipated! I didn't put anything back! If it's my fav, it's my fav, no reason to hide it! Right? :)

Face & Body:
  • Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
  • St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub: Blemish & Blackhead Control
  • Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
  • Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin
  • Pond's Rich Hydrating Skin Cream 



Face Makeup:
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • DiorSkin Forever Foundation in Sand #031
  • Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 230
  • MAC Select Cover-Up in NC42
  • Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in 30 Medium
  • Chanel Bronze Universal: Bronzing Makeup Base
  • Milani Minerals Compact Makeup in 104 True Beige
  • MAC Blush in Equilibrium, Gingerly, Peaches, Dollymix, Pink Swoon, Coygirl
Lips:
  • Chapstick in Medicated
  • MAC Satin Lipstick in Siss
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Just Superb
  • Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

Eyes:
  • Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
  • Hello Kitty Shimmering Powder and Eyeshadow Palette
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Era
  • Maybelline Eyestudio in 80 Sinful Sinnamon
  • DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
  • DiorShow Black Out Mascara
  • Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto
  • Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
  • Milani Easy Brow in Natural Taupe
Brushes:
  • E.L.F Powder Brush
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
  • Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush

If any of you have a post like this or even a FAV for November/December that I may have missed, post it in my comments I'd love to check it out!!

If you'd like to review any of these products, let me know as well!!

XO!
Brunette Mafia

14 COMMENTS:

Carmen said...

that's a lot of favourites haha! they look great will have to look at a few of them next time I go shopping!

loved this post! :D

handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com

Pink Glam said...

i really want to try pink swoon! but i haven't gotten around to getting it :( plus the age rewind concealer.. those 2 i need to get asap!

oh and i love the elf brush! i use it for my foundation all the time :)

Nora said...

That's IT I'm getting MAC's select cover up concealer!
Awesome hit list by the way.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cool collective list. I see St. Ives. It's great. Woo...lots of products to try still...

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Xoxo Trishelle said...

I just devoured your blog! Love it! Love knowing what you reccomend product wise!!!!!!!!
Following!
Www.xoxotrishelle.blogspot.com

Phoebe Limanta said...

Great products hun! I've just stumbled across your blog and had to tell you I love it :)

Bottled Beauty said...

Ohhh I'll have to look at the Chanel bronzer when I'm next at the shops. I love Dior mascara too. Its so amazing.

http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

BeautyGeek_ said...

i have awarded you for an award:)

check it out over on my blog!

xx

Kirsty said...

I just nominated you for an award. Check it out at my blog :)

Anonymous said...

great items, i love a lot of the same products. i love PONDS ;-)

www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com

Unknown said...

really wanna try laura mercier foundation

Jacki Brown said...

can I say that I LOVE your blog.. anyways... I haven't tried everything that you mentioned but I would like to check out a few items like Maybelline FIT ME Foundation, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Just Superb, Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, and DiorShow Black Out Mascara.

Great post!!!

Laura said...

just bought the st ives scrub! hope it does the job :)
new to blogging
laura xo
http://cupsofteaandbeautybits.blogspot.com/

danielle p. said...

always love seeing what others suggest!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME