February 18, 2012
Hi Beauty Babes!

I am going to just cut right to the chase... this shit is bomb! Excuse my French, but lets be real here - if you havent tried it (and you have dry skin) GET ON THE BANDWAGON!



I purchased this on a whim about 2 weeks ago... I had extra bucks at CVS and I said AHHH WHAT THE HECK! I use the Medium/Deep color as I am an NC30 skin tone. I would be alittle too dark for the Light one they have, and I am alittle light for this one, but it blends so well you can not even tell!

I have dry skin, if you know anything about me, it's that... dry skin, dry scalp, dry lips, dry EVERYTHING! Okay, you get the point... so having decided to try this has made such a difference in my skin... I cant even stand the fact that it works.. lol like you know when you hear all the hype about something and then you hear mixed reviews it starts to make you think that it's not going to work for you so why even try.. right? I am Skeptical Sally alot of the time and Over-analytical Olly as well.. so I really didnt think this was going to work or I was even going to like it. I have made this a part of my every day routine and if that doesnt mean something, then maybe what I have to say wont convert you.


I havent ever tried a B.B. Cream before.. I didnt even know what the heck it was before I tried it - I just heard all the hype and just decided that paying the $2.99 that I did for it (extra bucks were $10 worth) would be worth it if it sucked. Having never tried another B.B. Cream and considering this my holy grail, IF there's something better then this LET ME KNOW because I am inlove.

Alright now to the product... as pictured above it kind of looks like a gel consistency and well, it kind of is! It's creamy and soft, and comes out thick and gel-like, but once you blend, it really evens out your skin and settles perfectly ON your skin, NOT into your skin. Which is a plus!

I have rosacea and keratosis pilaris on my face and I am typically blending concealers and recently using correctors - which for every day make-up is suchhhh a pain in the a########! Let's be real here, no one wants to take an hour to put their makeup on to run to the mall or grocery store! Yeah, thats typically me. I'm ashamed! haha Although this B.B. Cream really does even out my skin and also moisturizes which I really need on a constant basis! Surprisingly this has SPF as well and it even looks great in pictures...I don't get it... IT REALLY WORKS! I sound like a fricken infomercial... ugh! lol

Warning to my oily skinned lovies... you may not like this! I say that only because this is very creamy and moisturizing... I feel like if you got a hold of this to your face you may become even more oilier - is that even a word? haha This may tend to separate on your skin throughout the day and make you look shiny. That is my professional opinion, although I would love to hear your feedback if you have tried this particular one!

Here are some pics!

My mascara is alittle jacked up lol and I didnt curl my lashes haha
I also bite my lips, shhhhhhh!!!! :(
I'm a MESS but my skin isnt!!! :P


My routine whenever I wear this B.B. Cream is to:

  • Moisturize with Clinique Moisture Surge
  • Prime with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • Garnier B.B. Cream in Medium/Deep
  • MAC MSF in Medium Dark
  • Blush of whatever sorts I want for that day...
The picture above is me tonight wearing Mac Harmony & Coy Girl blushes mixed - I also penciled in my eyebrows and put mascara on.


I want your feedback on this B.B Cream or any other ones! Hope this helped some of you!!

XO!
BrunetteMafia


16 COMMENTS:

Phoebe Limanta said...

Thanks for the review hun :) I personally don't like it too much because I live in a pretty hot country so it just literally melts off my face! :P It looks gorgeous on you though :)

AspirationsOfGlam said...

Big up on the BB cream love! I told my girl friends about this product and they all now own and use it regularly. Great review.

Liz
http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
xxx

Cheryl♥ said...

You are definitely a natural beauty. Love this look :)

Elle said...

I looked into buying this product, but all the mixed reviews kept me from buying it! But now I think im going to buy it!

Please check out my blog:)

Fashions on Top
Fashions on Top Twitter

Pink Glam said...

I agree ! natural beauty :) I also have dry skin right now.. my scalp is super dry in the winter :( i need a fix for it lol

Kirsty said...

I have dry skin so it would probably be great for me, thanks for the review, I was already looking to buy this so really helpfull :D By the way how did you find out your skin tone NC30, what does that mean? Sorry if it's a stupid question. Im a newbie to this stuff :P

Anonymous said...

I happened to come across your blog last week, on grocery shopping day. After reading this review, I purchased the BB Cream... AMAZING! So happy I purchased it, and found your blog. Thank you!!!

Jacki Brown said...

I've been curious about this as well... I'm going to have to get some...

Unknown said...

Like so much your products and your blog dear.
I follow with pleasure... And if you have BlogLovin, facebook or Google + can add me there too?? What do you think?
I am waiting for your answer about my page!
Greeting and hugs from Naples
Valentina

Anonymous said...

I have dry skin too and I really like it! When I was wearing it the other day a lady asked me what kind of makeup I used because my skin looked so smooth and healthy...that sealed the deal for me! I have worn it underneath my neautrogena healthy skin foundation and I don't like it...wearing both makes me feel like my face is melting! I love the bb cream by itself though for just enough coverage and a healthy glow!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog hun. Great blog by the way.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the blog. I think we have very similar skin types. I am extremely dry and also suffer with keratosis. I have recently started a skin routine that has almost elminated mine. I was going to share on my blog.
mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

Eliziana said...

fantastic review. you're really gorgeous <3

Ti said...

Nice review :) Thank you so much ♥

Unknown said...

hi! love your blog!just found your blog today and i´m a new follower!hope you can follow my blog back! kisses

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

nana said...

I think this is good as a tinted moisturizer, but it's definitely not a BB cream!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME