April 10, 2011
Hey Dollys!!

I am back, I am back!! I am so sorry I've been gone for far too long, seriously! I have had so much going on in the past few weeks that I havent really been able to sit down and give my blog some lovin'!

I miss everyone so much and I cant wait to get back into the groove of blogging again. I dont ever want to leave again! Haha But I feel like I will be skipping a few days here and there because I am MOVING!!!!

Yes, Hubby and I are moving into our first townhome!!! Yayyyyy!! I know I told you that we were looking. Well, we have been looking for quite some time now... try, like, 4 months! Blah! It was making me crazy! We saw like a zillion houses and townhouses and either it slipped through our fingers, or it was a home with owners that did not take care of it the way they should have!

I literally have the best real estate agent I could have ever asked for! Like, seriously, she took her time with us, knew exactly what we wanted, did not mind at all when I'd bother her with questions or concerns... from the first moment I was introduced to her I knew that I would love her. Now, she's become one of my friends, and I'm ever so grateful! It's a two in one! 


So, our townhouse is 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, 1 car garage, huge backyard, and large kitchen that can literally fit 30 people! haha I have pictures of the home (with the previous owners belongings) but I dont want to show that yet! Once we move in and do our own remodels and add our stuff and touches, THEN I'll show it all to you! Leave it as a surprise in the coming weeks!!


I am so excited! WE are so excited. Hubby cant wait to have a big yard for our doggie Tessa, and to have barbecues and dinners with friends and family. He absolutely loves to cook and wants to have a housewarming party as soon as possible!

We've already started packing... we dont move for a few more weeks, but we decided to get the ball rolling on the things we dont use or that we have stored. I'd rather start earlier then have to be running around like a chicken without a head, later. We packed up 8 boxes so far!

As we were packing up some of our bedroom, hubby decided to label the boxes, and this is what I find!

Hubby thinks this is hilarious, by the way!
When I saw it, he was standing behind me with the biggest smile on his face, then he started laughing. I mean, I couldnt help but laugh! It is kinda funny! He made me sell alot of my purses on eBay recently to make room for more and he STILL thinks I have alot! Haha Oy vey!

So Dollys, I wanted to update you on my life, and let you know I am still here just been crazy busy! I will be back soon as I have tons of reviews, hauls, and stories to tell you all!

XO!


6 COMMENTS:

Kenzie said...

Congrats girl! Being a first time home owner is so exciting =)

My favorite part was that i could finally paint and decorate how i wanted without worrying about a darn landlord!

Can't wait to see pictures.

Mai said...

congrats on your new home.. such an exciting phase in life to be moving into a place you can call home.. Wish you all the very best..

Lindsey said...

Welcome back, I've been wondering WHERE YOU WERE!!!!!!!!!!

Max-E said...

Congrats girl & welcome back to the blog world! I'm truly happy for you, you must be so excited. All the best!

Lacey said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of how you decorate it! I really hope I'm not the only one that gets super excited over decorating... I hate packing with a passion, but I LOVE unpacking into a new place and decorating it with my own little touch!

ps.. that pic make me crack up cause that's totally me lol

Nora said...

Congratulations!
Happy to have you back to blogging :)
I've posted a lot since I've tagged you for a blog award (while you were gone) so I'll link you to the post here :
http://botoxey.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

P.S. : That box thing is hilarious hahaha so cute!

xxo

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME