March 21, 2011
Hey babes!

As I am tossing and turning in bed, I decided to come on here to tell you that I am selling more of my belongings on eBay!

Check them out HERE! or find me @ laneydior


I am letting go of my favorite Tiffany & Co. Heart Charm Toggle Necklace and a pair of True Religion Jeans in size 31 that are brand spankin' new - STILL WITH TAGS ON THEM! The necklace is still up for bid, but for you ladies if you want it you can bid on it, or email me @ laneycouture@yahoo.com. You have another 18 hours or so to bid on it... if you want it though, let me know as soon as possible!!!! I will do what I can for you!!!

The jeans are currently at a BUY IT NOW or BEST OFFER. I purchased these jeans @ Saks Fifth Avenue and I purchased the wrong size on accident. I didnt get around to wearing the jeans until after the return/exchange time frame and Saks did not allow me to exchange them. THEY MUST GO! I am tired of staring at them already, lol. As I mentioned before, if you want them, email me!

Thank you so much for following me!

I will be back later today with some updates and randomness!!!

XO!

2 COMMENTS:

Nora said...

Hello lovely! You've been tagged on my blog for an award :)

xo

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

CONGRATS ON BEING TAGGED ...you have a FANTASTIC blog

..Check out my blog, lets follow each other....

http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME