March 15, 2011
Hey dolls!

I was awarded by LAY the 
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!


How awesome is that!! You should definitely check her blog out! She's an awesome chick and has an awesome blog! Thank you so much LAY!!!! FOLLOW HER!


One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
  • Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award along with his/her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. (I am only doing 5)
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I AM AWARDING THIS TO:













X Lady Luck X


Check these ladies out! They have lovely blogs and I enjoy reading them everyday!

XO!


4 COMMENTS:

Lindsey said...

First ... Congrats! So exciting! And secondly ... THANK YOU SO MUCH! You just made my day LC!

And lastly, glad you got a laugh out of my post .. haha!! My life is pretty ridiculous, but it keeps things interesting for sure.

LANEY said...

THANK YOUUUUU SUPERGIRL!!

THANK YOU LINDSEY AND YOU'RE WELCOME!!

XO!
LC

Love, Victoria said...

thank you SO much girl :)
i literally let out one big 'AWWWWW' in my living room when i found out! haha

means alot, really does<3

:)

Kristy said...

Congrats and thank you SO much!!!!! x You're lovely x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME