April 21, 2011
Hey babes!!

I am posting a VLOG that I will be linking up to Lay @ The Next Chapter's Blog. She has decided to do a 100th Post Vlog Link Up which entails reading off a list of words to see the kind of accent you have depending on where you are from! I seriously think it's an AWESOME idea and I wanted to make my very FIRST VLOG this one!! Yayy!!

The Next Chapter

Check out her Blog as others may be posting their Vlogs to her link up!!









I totally apologize for my quirkiness and video quality. I used my Mac and I didnt know it was going to mess up alittle. I also dont know how to edit videos and consolidate them like the pros do! I SO want to learn though, so I'll get it right for next time!

Also! Comment on this post and tell me where you think I am from!!

XO!

5 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

I would have to say your from a Northern state. I'm from Louisiana & pronounce New Orleans like New Owleans.lol.. yep I have the Country accent =/

Love, Victoria said...

aw this is totally cute! you're so pretty! it's so cool to put like, a voice with a blog (haha) as weird as that sounds!

i'm so nervous about the way i sound and look on cam that's why i haven't started vlogging or yt videos! :/

and yeah, i'd def say somewhere in the northeast, i'm from PA, and you'd pull off being from here!!!

Lindsey said...

oh man, how excited I am to see your pretty face on a VLOG! I really want to do one of these, I'm just too scared!! I know you aren't from the South! Def east coast I think, how do I not know where you live???? I hope you had an awesome weekend!!

Anonymous said...

omg you're so adorable! i found you on Lindsey (bargain blonde)'s blog! and im totally following you.

and ive been telling lacey id link up with her forever on this link-up, i need to just freaking do it!!! :-)

The girl said...

u re sooooo beautiful!
I'm following you now :)

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME