August 2, 2011
Hello my beautifuls!!

Really, please dont be upset! I know I promised I wouldnt leave you LAST time, and then I went and disappeared for even LONGER this time! I really had no intension on being gone so long, I just really had a lot going on with our move and attending school! YUP! School! I, FINALLY, ATTENDED A MAKEUP ACADEMY AND BECAME A CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST!!! Arent you proud!!! I hope so!

I know in the beginning of the year I stated this was something I really wanted to do! It took a few months, amidst a move and acquiring my brother to move with us, but I made it through!

I have started my own business freelancing as a professional makeup artist. If you click on my Ella Lane Makeup Artistry tab, you'll gain some additional information! I will have my company website up and running VERY SOON! It is being worked on as we speak! If you have ANY makeup questions or would like to book a trial/service with me, please email me! Let's chat and get it going!!

________________________________________________________

I would like to say my blog has been revamped to fit more of my professional needs as far my business. My blog will still feature my personal reviews, demos, product knowledge, my lifestyle, and endeavors! Check out my updated tabs under: My Story, Photos, Contact Me, Ella Lane Makeup Artistry.
________________________________________________________

So, Hubby and I finally moved into our new house! It's amazinggg!! We came from a 1 bedroom condo, so moving into a 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, IT'S HUGE! Haha At first, it was kinda hard waking up every morning to sore legs! Talk about being out of shape! Now, I'm a pro! Haha

One of my younger brothers has moved in with us for alittle while! I am doing the great deed as a sister and helping him figure out his future!

My summer is fabulous so far! Just working as hard as I can to build my brand and get my company to the top!

How's your summer coming along?!

I do have one request! Please let me know what you would like to see more of on my blog!

I truly miss you all and look forward to checking out all your blogs again! I want to see what YOU'RE UP TO and WHAT YOU'RE CONQUERING!!

XO!

2 COMMENTS:

Max-E said...

It's good to have you back. I totally understand and I'm very happy you're moving on to a new level with something that you love. All the best girl & keep on blogging :)

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

So excited I found your blog! Its so cute! So welcome back! And I can't wait for make-up posts now that you're certified. I need some help in that department.

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME