August 18, 2011
Hey Beauty Babes!

Who doesn't like dupe alerts? Seriously!

This summer I have been ALL OVER nude lipsticks like they are going out of style! LOVE THEM!

As I was in MAC browsing around for more junk to store in my makeup collection, I came across this satin lipstick called Siss! I fell INLOVE! I get home and slap it on my lips, puckered up a bit, smiled, flirted with myself in the mirror, THEN! I realize it looks identical to my NYX ECHO Lipstick. I do get a discount at MAC for being a Makeup Artist and even though I didnt spend much on it, it still retails for like $14.50!! I do love the lipstick and all, BUT if I can buy the one from NYX for $3.99, why would I want to pay more for the SAME THING?!





See! They're almost identical! I absolutely love them both and switch it up for the sake of not using one completely... but if you're on a budget and looking for a haute nude lippy! Go splurge on that NYX Echo for $3.99! If you're in the mood to rebel it up! MAC Siss will be waiting for you!

Happy Lipsticks Ladies!!

XO!

3 COMMENTS:

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

Girlfriend thank you for the heads up!! You are so knowledgeable about makeup I just love it!! What a gift you have :) xoxo MademoiselleMichael

Nora said...

Wow it's almost like you swatched two swatches of ONE lipstick.

Awesome dupe!

xx

Unknown said...

your so lucky ....i really like your blog .i just visit alot of blog and i like so much the beauty blog and this one ...one of my fav ...i like all makeup things too..but i have a blog for nail art cuz it's my hobby ..i hope you visit my blog too and tell me if you like it :)and follow me cuz i'm now your follow :)

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME