August 7, 2011
Hi loves!

I know you're thinking, '20 days? Thats kind of a while from now!' Well I know, but a woman's gotta plan her outfit and stuff!!

I am so excited, I turn 25 in just a few weeks and I'm having a huge bash! Hubby wanted to throw a surprise party and told the entire world about it, but then told me! Isnt he crazy?! He told me because a friend of mine kind of gave it away and he felt obliged to let me know so no one else ruins it for him. He'd rather tell me first and then have me be a part of some of the planning. I really dont enjoy surprises ANYWAY, but in some way it would have been nice not to know about it! Either way, now that I DO know, I am anxious and cant help but go insane about my outfit, jewelry, nail color, shoes, hair-do andddd yeah, OF COURSE, decorations!! It HAS be the best party ever, and with my Hubby's help (because he's simply amazing) and my own touch, it will look and be FAB!

So, I'm writing this post about my outfit... really wanted to share the look I am going for and what I will be wearing as of late. I purchased an adorable outfit and some accessories - also have the shoes to boot! I am on a roll!!


Armani Exchange: Macrame Dress in Camellia


Boutique9: Basia Sandal


Betsey Johnson: Polka Dot Heart Charm Bracelet




Juicy Couture: Snakeskin Leather Cuff


I wont be wearing a necklace (too much going on with the color of the dress and accessories and shoes, a necklace will make me look gawdy!)

I will also be wearing Gold heart shaped earrings with diamonds in them. They are studs and were given to me for Christmas 2 years ago from a family friend who happens to be a professional diamond and jewelry buyer. She knows her stuff AND the earrings are fab!

My nails will be done by me! I actually wont tell you the look just yet because it is a really fun and cool nail art creation that I saw here in the Blog World and I would like to make a post and tutorial on it! I will be doing this post before my birthday so stay tuned!!

My MAKEUP LOOK is yet to be determined! Now that I am a Professional Makeup Artist I will be doing my own makeup, I just havent contemplated something sassy and HAUTE yet! Stay tuned!

I will be having a professional hair stylist come to my home and do my hair the day of. Here is the look I absolutely love and pretty much believe will be the ONE!

Yes, this is Kathy Wakile damning her cousin Teresa
on an episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Haha!

So far this is what I've concocted together. Do you like it? What do you think? I absolutely love every piece and all of it has been purchased already. Although I appreciate your comments and criticisms - so go ahead and PLEASE tell me what you think! If you dont like it, recommend something! I just might change it up! 

XO!

1 COMMENTS:

Lindsey said...

My birthday is this Friday! I loved Kathy's entire look that night, that hair will look smokin on ya! Dress is so hot too!!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME