August 2, 2011
Hey Babes!

Within the first week of every month I will be posting a favorites post for the previous month! I always find it helpful when I read other blogs and find out all the juicy gossip on what people are loving! I suppose you all will love it too!

Here are my July Favs!!

Left to right:
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel formerly known as Bronze Universal 
  • Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink Pop
  • Mac Satin Lipstick in Siss
  • Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara in Black
  • Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Medium
  • Elf Cosmetics Flat Top Powder Brush
  • Sepora Brand Professional Blush Brush
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Swatch
I have heard awesome reviews about this and I had to have it! After realizing there is no wrong way to use this product, I fell in love! How can you not? It's the perfect color to give you that bronze, sun kissed look! It is a mousse-like texture and very creamy! I have not had any breakouts from it! It blends perfectly! You can apply this after foundation or without foundation! A MUST BUY! USA Cost @ Macys is $48.00.

Top: Mac Satin Lipstick Siss
Bottom: Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink Pop
These two lip products are a match made in heaven! The Mac Satin Lipstick line is extraordinary! The lipstick just glides onto your lips and for me, always stays on so well! I haven't used a lipstick from them I didnt love! Siss is a nude color, satin finish and creamy. I am fair skinned so in the winter this may not look too good on me, but in the summer when I am tan it literally matches my skin tone and lip tone!

Revlon's Lip Gloss is not sticky and does not taste bad! If you have read my previous posts you know I hate bad tasting lip products! YUCK! But not this one! It doesnt taste like anything (which is a PLUS+!) and it's long lasting! I am a lip product licker-offer.. lol if that makes any sense! These two take me a while to lick off, and I absolutely LOVE that!

MAC SISS
MAC SISS & REVLON PINK POP TOGETHER

ELF COSMETICS FLAT TOP POWDER BRUSH

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I USE IT FOR EVERYTHING!! I own several of them which I put to use for quite a few things! First, it's called a "POWDER BRUSH" but it can be used with wet products. I apply my foundation with this! It's dense, and soft, does not acquire alot of product AND DOES NOT SHED! Having been given all that information on how great this brush is... let's top it off with IT ONLY COSTS $3!! American dollars that is! I am not sure the cost in other countries, but it can not be much more then $3 bucks!! It's a brush from their Studio Line. Great line of cosmetics and brushes! You just cant go wrong! This brush can be used to apply foundation, blush, bronzer, and any other way you'd like with wet or dry products! Go buy it, I promise you wont regret it!

SEPHORA BRAND PROFESSIONAL BLUSH BRUSH

Another Fav! I use this for my blush and contouring. It's a synthetic angled brush that really applies my products evenly! It really doesnt grab too much product on it at once so it helps when applying your blush so you dont overdo it. You can really have control over the amount you wish to apply! It's costly at  about $32.00- But it's worth the money!! I used the Mac 129 Brush for a long long time! It would shed and would sometimes be very unforgiving. Now that's stashed away for other uses, while my Sephora brush is used and abused!

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black
This mascara BLEW ME AWAY! I did a post a few months ago on how I was trying to find a dupe for DiorShow Mascara, and I had finally came across Benefit BadGal Lash! Okay.. so I went from paying $24.50, to $19.00, to $7.99 AND this infamous $7.99 product helps my lashes grow... when the other two expensive products DID NOT! UHM BEAT THAT GOOD DEAL! I absolutely LOVE this mascara because it is literally THE SAME BRUSH as DIORSHOW -& BADGAL LASH! I compared them all side by side and tested the bristles! YUP, same ones! They even fit inside eachothers tubes! We all know what makes the mascara is the brush, lets be real here. The product inside, yes, can vary and sometimes even dry out quicker. Although, with these three, they compare in all those categories, THE SAME! - As far as lashes growing... I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I have seen a significant growth in my lashes and even thickness. I always used to joke on my posts how I have 10 lashes on each eye... I literally have like 25 lashes on each eye now. haha ok, not literally because I dont count them, but I am saying they have almost tripled in amount! I wont stop using this product, and I hope you all start! Let me know how you love it!

Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
This is a concealer made by Benefit Cosmetics. It is a peachy color. I use this under my eyes because any orangey, peachy color will assist in covering dark eye circles. I do not have dark dark circles, although I have alittle, so this peachy under eye concealer really covers it! I mean, covers it to the point that I even look in the mirror after I apply it and cant believe the cover! They only have 3 color shades. I have the middle color in Medium. I recommend this for anyone looking for that perfect under eye coverup! You dont need to use this with any thing on top either! Just seal it with some powder and you're ready to go!



There you have it lovers! If you have any questions you know how to find me!!

XO!

8 COMMENTS:

jodi said...

desperate to try the chanel bronze universal, colour swatches look lovely! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ xx

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH! Look who is baaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

aimsss said...

Defiantly going to get the Revlon lippy now! Thanks for this :)
http://aimsss-mimi.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Liesl said...

I use Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in black too and absolutely love it!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Yours is lovely!

Liesl :)

Liesl said...

P.S. I'm trying to follow, but the box isn't loading...I will check back! :)

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

That mascara really does make your lashes grow! I use it once in a while and I love it!

lauraelizabeth said...

I really want to try the chanel bronzer, looks amazing :]

Xoxo Trishelle said...

Ok going to get that elf brush like now ha
Www.xoxotrishelle.blogspot.com

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME