October 3, 2011
Hey Dolls!

Time for September Favs!!



MAC Lip Conditioner
This is a lip hydrant. Its very creamy and doesnt have a strong taste! I keep this in my makeup bag and is a go-to when I'm on the go!

CHAPSTICK in Medicated
It's that time of year! Ugh.. it's bad enough my face is dry, but my lips too! THE WORST! This is my go-to if I ever bite my lips or if my lips get red from licking them so much. I lick my lips like crazy! Licking your lips + cold weather = no bueno! But this particular chapstick relieves the problem! LOVE IT!

MABELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION
I gave you a quick review of this foundation already.. I used this almost 3 out of the 4 weeks of the month. It kept my face super hydrated. Love it!

MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup
I've talked about this before as well... just a fun baby pink color, kinda sheer but buildable. Has been my go-to for most of the month as well!

MAC Eyeshadow in ERA
I LOVE THIS COLOR! It's a taupey color, and very true to my skin, well eyelids. haha - I use it as a base after I apply my eyeshadow primer. It's always great to apply a base color that is dry after you apply wet eyeshadow primer. It helps set the primer and helps with blending other colors you apply. OR you can use it alone, as I have used it alone to do simple pin-up looks!

MAC 217 Blending Brush
This brush is a few years old. As you can see the numbers have faded, substantially. BUT I have taken very well care of it and I hope to have it for years and years to come! I typically use this to apply my MAC ERA, or to blend my taupey colors. Just an awesome brush - pricey, but worth every penny!

I didnt have many "FAVs" this month as I purchased alot of my new products in the middle and end of the month... next month should be pretty sweet though!

Until then... cant wait to hear about your September Favs!!

XO!


5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with the MAC Lip Conditioner :)

xxx

AspirationsOfGlam said...

Always loe favourites posts <3 creme cup looks a very tempting potential purchase!

Liz
http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
xxx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Ahhh Creme Cup, how I love you! Such a perfect pink!

The Beauty and The Business said...

I like the fit me foundations but my problem is I keep buying the wrong shades! :( So I already know two that are the wrong shade so hopefully the next one will be the right shade. I don't mind going through finding the right shade with this brand too much because I love the formula, and it doesn't make my skin break out which is a plus because I'm acne prone.

For chap lips try vaseline or A&D ointment seriously works wonders for chapped lips. Trust me I was on accutane for over a year and those two products saved my lips big time!

TRAVEL DESIGNERY said...

The mac lip conditioner is really good actually..Took a minute to look around, nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other through google friend connect? Cool stuff here so I added you, glad to have found your site!

Hugs from NYC
TravelDesignery.com

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME