October 2, 2011
Hey Dolls!

This haul is from this week. There were some things I was really dying for and I finally went alittle crazy!

(The links below are direct to the shoes/clothing/products I show in this post)
  • Diba Combat Over The Knee Boot from DSW
  • Purple Scarf from Forever 21
  • Ruby Red Zelda Jean Legging from Express 
  • (Minus The) Leather Leggings from Express 


  • Red Patent Cosmetic Case from Express 
  • Black Lace hair band with flower from Ulta
  • Gem Lock Zip Wallet from Juicy Couture (They dont have my color on the website? I dont know why? lol I purchased mine in the store today, actually)
  • Leather Charm Cuff Bracelet from Juicy Couture (My color is also not on the website? I purchased it today as well)

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NEVER LEAST!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN

MAKEUPPPPPP


Everything I purchased I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! Everything I expected it to be and more!
  • MAC Blush in Gingerly
  • MAC Matte Lipstick in Viva Glam I
  • KORRES Lip Butter in Jasmine
  • KORRES Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine
  • ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Foundation Samples (2)
  • CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Foundation Samples (2)
  • NARS Eyeshadow in California
  • MAC Blush in Equilibrium
  • MILANI Lipstick in Rose Hip
I got some more samples of foundation because I found out the Chanel Foundation that I was SUPER in love with, has been replaced with this PERFECTION LUMIERE. So I had to grab that up and test it out! Also, Estee Lauder Double Wear has been in the back of my head and I kept forgetting to grab some samples to see if its for me. Oy Vey! 

Just wanted to add KORRES LIP BUTTER, UH-MAY-ZING!!! HOLY COW is it Godly!

If you want some swatches and reviews - You will be seeing some from this haul soon! Stay tuned!!

XO!

9 COMMENTS:

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Great haul, love everything!
I need to get the Minus The Leather leggings from Express, & I have been wanting to try out "Gingerly" forever now.

xo SARMIN

Nora said...

Great stuff! I love love those boots *clicks on the link*

How are you liking Gingerly? I need more peach blushes in my life!! But I need your approval on the color before I look into it ;)

Miss you gorgeous!!

P.S. : You're awesome for adding the links to the stuff!

xx

LoveFayexoxo said...

"Gingerly" is my favourite blush of allllll time!!!
Now Following! I love this blog!

check out my blog sometime -
http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

LoveFaye xoxo

Christine said...

Everything looks amazing. Please let me know what you think about the foundation, Im looking for a good one :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Love those over the knees boots, I really need some!

The Beauty and The Business said...

I LOVE the boots! Well I am a boot person I do own more of those then any other shoes! So jealous of all the makeup you bought! I love Mac lipsticks! I haven't had one I didn't like yet.

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Wow-- I saw those boots at DSW the other day and they are hot!!!!!! I need to find a pair of boots like that in black but its hard cause i am a size five ;/

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

How high are those boots? I'm SUPER short so I can't have them too high . If they arent that high i want to order them lol

Unknown said...

beautiful blog

-MIA XO
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME