September 29, 2011
Hey Babes!

I havent done one of these in FOR-EVA! (click to enlarge if you'd like!)


What's on my face!


EYES
  1. LORAC: Behind The Scenes Primer
  2. MAC: ERA Eyeshadow all over lid
  3. MAC: ROMP Eyeshadow in crease
  4. TOO FACED: Smolder Eyeshadow all over lid and under waterline
  5. TOO FACED: Smokin' Hot Eyeshadow in corner crease
  6. TOO FACED: Nice Ash Eyeshadow (tiny bit) over lid into crease
  7. MAC: Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved over lid, waterline, & tightline
  8. DIOR MASCARA: Lash Plumping Serum first & Black Out on top
EYEBROWS
  1. PAOLO COSMETICS: Brown & Blonde Eyeshadow mixed
FACE
  1. LAURA MERCIER: Foundation Primer 
  2. BENEFIT: Erase Paste in Medium under eyes
  3. HARD CANDY: Glamoflauge Concealor on cheeks, under eyes
  4. MAKEUP FOREVER: HD Foundation in #128 all over face (used up the rest of my sample)
  5. MAC: Mineralize SkinFinish in Dark and Medium Dark mixed all over face
  6. MAC: Blush in Gingerly
  7. MAC: Viva Glam II Lipstick first & Lipglass in Underage on top

I look kinda quirky, but this was the best photo I took out of like 10 lol

XO!

12 COMMENTS:

socialitedreams said...

very well done! I love the soft sexiness of this smoky eye....pretty lippie too


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Jillian said...

Very pretty! Your skin looks flawless. What shade do you have in the Hard Candy Camo Concealer? I want to purchase but I'm not sure if I should get the light or medium, I heard light is ultra light.

Dani said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! So pretty!

Erica J said...

hey there I ma new follower and I just wanted to let you know i love the blog! so cute! i also love your home decor! brilliant idea- frame magazine photography, i need to adapt that from you!

Max-E said...

This is gorgeous. I love the eyes especially & your skin looks flawless.

Jaimie T said...

Loving that shadow. (:

- Jaimie
fawnandfoe.blogspot.com

LANEY said...

Thanks girl!! <3

Christine said...

Wow, this is gorgoeus. You look beautiful :)

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

You look amazing! Your eyes are so pretty and I love they way you did your eye makeup:)

Nora said...

You're such a doll <3 so prettyyyy.

Jacki Brown said...

Soo pretty!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME