September 21, 2011
Hello My Sweets!

Dani from Foxy Lady Beauty awarded me with the 


Yayyyy!!! Thank you girl!!! I appreciate it so much!
She has an awesome blog and gives some great reviews!
Please check her out and follow!!

RULES
  • Link back to the person who passed you the award
  • Complete the form below
  • Award 10 Blog & drop them a line about it
  • Share 7 random things about yourself

Form
  • Name your favorite song: HOT CHELLE RAE - Tonight, Tonight
  • Name your favorite dessert: CUPCAKES!!!!
  • What pisses you off: When someone is rude for no reason!
  • When you're upset, you: Get really quiet
  • Your favorite pet: I love dogs. I have owned 4 dogs since I was 9.
  • Black or white: White
  • Your biggest fear: Losing a loved one 
  • Best feature: My legs
  • Everyday attitude: Fortunate
  • What is perfection: Cheese, wine, firepit, sunset, & a hoodie
  • Guilty pleasure: I am a sucker for the Makeup isle in any store

7 Random Facts About Myself:
  • I do not eat red meat, this includes pork as well!
  • My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
  • I can not STAND to do dishes! I abuse the heck out of my dishwasher!
  • I had to cut off about 13 inches off my hair once due to an improper hair dye job. A friend of mine put too much bleach in my hair and it burned all off!
  • I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football Sundays/Mondays at my house are insane!
  • I love blogging. The hubby calls it "boogering." Occasionally he will call and ask "Hey, whats up? Let me guess, you're boogering?" haha 

I am passing this on to 6 Blogs instead of 10:

XO!

10 COMMENTS:

Jacki Brown said...

First off, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! and Second I just read your story and you are such a strong amazing woman. To have accomplished so much and keep going through all the tough times you've had. Keep up the amazing work!!! P.S. I think you should do a bridal series for make up LOL...

Anonymous said...

Congrats LC! You deserve it!

Jacki Brown said...

I hoping you could do several different looks. I'm getting married next September and want to show the lady what I want and I'm not finding anything that I love. As you can see I'm a blonde with blue eyes and pale, the color of the wedding is royal blue (i think). Just thought it could be a fun series you could do.

Dani said...

Thank you for re-posting! Answering all of these questions is a good way for bloggers to get to know each other better! :)

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Congrat!

Sydney Hoffman said...

WOW thank you sooo much!!! :) that is so amazinggg! THnk you thank you thank you


- Sydney xo

Andee Layne said...

thanks so much for the Love!!! xoxo

MaviDeniz said...

Yay! thanks for the award girl :)

Xo

Sydney Hoffman said...

I linked back to you :)
Thank you so much agin!!



- Sydney xo

Max-E said...

Thanks for such an awesome award & congrats to you.

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME