September 10, 2011
Hey loves!

As promised here a just a few pics from the events I worked this week!

This was my makeup space for the day.

Self-explanitory :)

Production at it's best!

A Makeup Artist that worked next to me.

This photo was taken on day 2 after we closed down.
My day was quite hectic, and I didn't have time to snap photos.
The girl, first to the left, was the coordinator for the event.
Following her was the rest of us who are Makeup Artists.
Of course in the last photo I am the one with the head piece on! Haha Leave it to me to put something obnoxious on my head! I love accessories, so I'm okay with it! Plus, the weather both days was unbelievable! Raining and storming on and off, and super humid. I had to do something!

Hope you enjoyed!

XO!

5 COMMENTS:

NailPolishEpicness said...

I always enjoy looking at the pictures you post!

LANEY said...

Thank you Chelsea!!! <3 I appreciate you following me and commenting! Means so much to me!

XO!
LC

Anonymous said...

Wow one day I hope to become a successful makeup artist like you! so inspiring <3

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

you are such an inspiration..I am super excited for my training which is around the corner I'd love to be in the same type of scenario like in your pictures !! Love your blog!
http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

NailPolishEpicness said...

Aww! You're welcome!! =]

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME