September 20, 2011
Helloooo!!!

I have struck again! I picked up a few things that I needed and well, of course, wanted!

  • EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
  • EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
  • Nail File from Sallys
  • Allure & Vogue Magazines (subscriptions)
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
  • Zoe Thermal Pouch
  • Urban Outfitters Shirt: Leopard Cross
There is a photo at the bottom left of my blog home page.. it's of a girl wearing a white t-shirt with a leopard cross on it. I found that photo a few months ago and almost fell off my chair! I NEEDED IT! I searched for it immediately and didnt find anything. Just a few days ago I decided to search for it again and it came up on Urban Outfitters website.. BOY WAS I THRILLED! It was also on sale for $14.99, so you KNOW I was on that! I purchased it and it finally came in today!! AHHH It's HUGE, haha, the size was a "one size." Therefore, it's ginormous, but I dont care! I am thinking of taking it to my tailor and hope she can do something with it, OR I'll just rock it big the way it is, with some leggings and a belt! Oh -& stilettos, of course!

The other important purchase of this all is the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I have heard raves about this for MONTHS now.. My girl Cheryl @ Cheryls Beauty Blog posted about it recently and I just had to finally purchase it. She really knows her stuff. I cant wait to try it!!

The Zoe Thermal Pouch is for my hair straightener when I am on the go! This weekend, as some of you know, I went on a mini vacay to visit my girlfriend and her husband in Upstate New York.. I didnt have any way to store my hair straightener after I straightened my hair. It was actually still hot as I was ready to leave my house so I had to take it as it was and let it sit in the car. Had I had this Thermal Pouch, I would have been all set from the get go. Boo on me for purchasing it too late! BUT, I will have it for the futureeeeee!!

I am still very unsure if I like those EOS Lip Balm thingymajigs.. They taste kinda funny and we all know how I am about lippies that have funky tastes to them. The Lemon Drop one isnt so bad, and the Sweet Mint is OK. I need to keep wearing them to get used to them I guess!

I got those Nail Art Wheels too! I have been meaning to buy those for a while now and kept forgetting. When I stopped in Sallys I saw them and immediately remembered lol - I wanted those for blogging and for my own reference when I want to pick out a nail color! Definitely needed them for blogging too, because I dont want to always have to remove my nail polish to demo a nail color for you all. Having that really makes it easier for me!! Amen for chochkey gadgets like that!

So what I really went shopping for is a new blow dryer.. can you believe that after like 8 years my blow dryer died this weekend! That beast just stopped working on me! HOW DARE IT! I have had that thing since the beginning of time, ok not really, but you know I over exaggerate! haha! Here's what it looked like before it called it quits on me...(the black one pictured below)


The blow dryer to the left is my super super duper old one... lol it's like ancient, but I kept it after it started to go bad on me as a back up dryer... Then I had purchased the BabyLiss Pro (to the right) and it was my magic wand for the last almost 10 years! I lost the cap to the front so I stole it from the blow dryer to the left and taped it together, and I broke the back part that holds all the lint so it's been used that way for a while (the dryer fell). I mean, this thing took beatings and bangs and even got wet a few times - this thing was bound to stop working any day, but I definitely wasnt expecting it to be this weekend. 

Anywho, it gave me a reason to buy this badboy!


This thing is NO JOKE! I needed a 2000 Watt dryer. I just love the speed and heat of it. The 1875 Watt dryers really dont work for my hair. Which is why I actually never purchased another dryer other than my Professional BabyLiss Pro, because I just didnt think something would be able to match how amazing it worked for my hair... BUT THIS THING... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ::angels singing::

I got it on sale for $79.95 from $119.95 @ Ulta. Click HERE for the link to the site. Well worth the money!!! 

That's all my new junk!

I have some EXTRA BUCKS to spend at CVS, have any of you purchased any drug store goodies that I can go there and purchase too?? Do tell, do tell!!

XO!

11 COMMENTS:

BrittanyCamryn said...

The Urban Decay all nighter spray has worked great for me! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)
XO
Britt

LANEY said...

Thanks Brittany!!! That's great to hearrrrr!!!

XO!
LC

Dani said...

I also love the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray! I just recently purchased the travel size at Ulta and I am def. planning on getting the full size! :) Great haul!

LANEY said...

Dani, THANKS!! See EVERYONE LOVESSSSS IT! Lol I am super busy tomorrow and will be all over, I will throw this thing on and hope for the best! Even though I already know my outcome! LOL

XO!
LC

Ariel said...

EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint is the best!!

Followed your blog*

follow me back?

chiclookxo.blogspot.com

-ariel*

LANEY said...

I am following you now Ariel! Thanks for your comment!! <3

XO!
LC

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shirt!!

LANEY said...

Thanks Chelsea!! Isnt it hott?? Can you even believe I found it! Lol

XO!
LC

Dani said...

Also I have awarded you a blog award on my blog! lol
foxyladybeauty.blogspot.com

Ariel said...

I nominated you for two awards!! Go to my blog to check them out!!

chiclookxo.blogspot.com

-ariel*

Miranda said...

I wanna try the all nighter spray SO BAD!!! I want those EOS lip balms too especially sweet mint! Great post!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME