September 15, 2011
Hey hey heyyyy lovelies!!!

Guess who was backstage doing makeup @ the NFP STUDIO Fashion Show in NYC todayyyyyyyyy!!? ME ME ME!!!

I was contacted to head into the city to do makeup for Gail Travis' clothing line, New Form Perspective. PLEASE CHECK OUT HER WEBSITE, it's critically geniune and pure, while showcasing comfort and individuality! Website: NFP STUDIO Twitter: NFPSTUDIO.

I had the amazing opportunity to work with a top designer who has worked with Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, and Shelly Steffee. Gail is absolutely pure and such a beautiful woman! Meeting her for the first time, I fell inlove!

I'm infatuated with her clothes... no really, I AM! If you read my post on what my Fall Look is, and view her website, you'll totally catch my drift! Go check and see what I mean!

Or... I'll just show you! (These photos are credited to the NFPSTUDIO.COM website)




Aren't these amaaaaaaaaazing? I just LOVE them! They are so classy I cant even take it! CAN YOU SAY COMFORTABLE?! AHHHH!

I do have tons of photos for you! I kept you all in mind today while I was working my toosh off for Gail and NFP! 

The last photo pictured above... I did that model's makeup for the Fashion Show today! I took some photos with her too, as you'll see pictured below!

Here's a look inside!

GAIL TRAVIS
Designer



THE ARTISTS
(there were several more just not pictured)




THE RUNWAY
(very intimate. this was an invitation only Fashion Show)

REHEARSAL
(Gail Travis is the blonde bombshell in black, along with a Model to her left and one of the photographers)
MAKEUP AND MODEL
(I did do other models, this particular model and I had extra time together at the end which is why we have plenty of photos)








I hope you enjoyed! 

XO!

7 COMMENTS:

Andee Layne said...

totally love those tops!! so fun and perfect for Fall! xo

Max-E said...

I'm glad to see you're doing qat you love. You look so at ease & those pieces are just goregeous!

Jacki Brown said...

What an amazing life you have! Congrats on all your success and keep up the amazing work!!!

MaviDeniz said...

thats so exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are so cute lol. I love that you get excited about your job!

P.S. I like what you did to your template =]

LANEY said...

Thank you so much ladies <3

I do love my job, maybe alittle too much? lol

XO!
LC

sohirach said...

oh my gosh! all of these are SOOOO hot. love all of the styles.

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME