February 23, 2011
Hey Dolls!

I have been using a Pond's Moisturizer for several years. I have really dry skin and it has really done the trick of helping keep my face moisturized throughout the day and night. Although, because they say some products eventually stop working as effectively if you use them for long periods of time, I decided to try a new moisturizer!

I picked up: Olay Complete: All day UV moisturizer with Vitamin E and Aloe for sensitive skin. I have Keratosis Pilaris (click on Keratosis Pilaris for additional info), so anything for sensitive skin, COUNT ME IN!


I have been using Olay for the past week and I don't like it at all!

It claims to:

Give your skin essential Olay moisture, UV protection and Vitamin E for a lifetime of beautiful skin.
  • All day moisture for lasting hydration.
  • Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen specifically designed for daily incidental sun exposure.
  • Gentle formula with zinc oxide, antioxidant, Vitamin E and Aloe to promote skin's healthy appearance.
  • Light, non-greasy formula for a barely-there feel.
Okay, so whats what it claims to do and it hasn't done anything for me, but make me feel like I didn't even moisturize. It didn't help my dryness, it added to it. After I would use the product, I'd proceed to put on my makeup and my make-up just felt pasted to my face, my face felt tough and bare, and flakey. 

I was really disappointed in this because I've heard nothing but great things about Olay (my father swears by it) and it didn't do anything for me! I will not be repurchasing this product!

I'm back to using Pond's. I love ittt and probably wont stop using it!


Do you use any Olay moisturizers? How do they work for you?

XO!


2 COMMENTS:

TheBeautyAddict said...

I've used the one with fake tan in it - it's okay nothing special though! Thanks for the review :)

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

x

Pearly Craig said...

Is that so? But the product is included in totalbeauty.com's best face moisturizers. ~ acne scar removal NYC

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME