February 5, 2011
Hey dolls!

Some women, like me, wear enormous purses on a daily basis and like myself wonder what they have in there! Just decided to show you the stuff I lug around with me on all the time!


As you know, this is Louis! I have been wearing him non-stop since Christmas.

My Makeup

• Bobbi Brown Basic Brush Case
• Mac Dollymix Blush
• Lorac TANtalizer Baked Matte Satin Bronzer SPF 15
• Chanel Powder Brush #6 
• Sephora Professionnel Platinum Blush Brush #49
• Tweezerman Orange Tweezers
• Benefit BAGgal Lash in Black
• Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
• Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black
• Lip Fusion INFATUATION in La Lip Jolie
• Sephora Mirror

Juicy Couture Wallet

I love it because it has two compartments where I can put all my receipts in and where I can line up all my credit cards and store cards!

Juicy Couture Heritage Aviator Sunglasses in Almond

Some other things I carry in my purse are:
my house keys, mace and camera. 

What do you carry in your handbag?!

XO!


1 COMMENTS:

Straight Up Glam said...

Your bag is very nice! =) Your wallet is pretty, too! I love seeing these kinds of posts, hehe! Thanks for sharing!

Andrée xx

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME