February 21, 2011
Hey Dolls!

Just throwing another FOTD at cha! Was running out of the house and here's what I stepped into the world looking like!


OUTFIT
Shirt: Lady Gaga - Beautiful Dirty Rich
Tank: Merona for Target
Jeans: Almost Famous Skinny Jeans in Blue


Shoes: Aldo Ankle Boots - Middaugh in color Ice
(I absolutely LOVE these boots! I've had them all winter and they are simply amaaazing! I just went on their website and they were $140.00! Now they are on sale for $34.99. I just purchased another pair for next winter, that's how much I love them! They are so comfortable and go with everything! - You may see some blue dye on the inside, it's from a new pair of jeans I wore with them. That's my ONLY problem, but honestly you never see the blue there so it's not a big deal at all.)



MAKEUP




Lotion: Pond's Moisturizer





Primer: Laura Mercier
Concealer: Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Foundation: Makeup Forever HD #153
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: MAC Dollymix & Josie Maran Flushed
Mascara: Benefit Badgal Lash in Black
Eyeliner: Ulta in Black & Jordana in Purple Fusion
Lips: Revlon Lip Gloss Pink Whisper




Hope you like it!
XO!


5 COMMENTS:

Lacey said...

loooooove those boots! Definitely something I would wear! xo

YB* said...

Love the shirt!

http://www.carpe-diem13.blogspot.com

LANEY said...

Lay! Thank you lover! I know you're in Canada, do you have an Aldo Shoes there?

YB! Thank you sugar! <3 I think it's available online!

XO
LC

jezmacmania said...

SUPER cute boots!!! i love it! the color is lovely =)

Cheryl♥ said...

I read your comment on my blog and it was so sweet! I'm following yours now :D By the way, we have the same t-shirt! This caught my eye when I was looking through your posts

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME