February 24, 2011
Hey Beauty Babes!

I'm not one to change the color of my nails, ever! I just recently started to get out of my shell and typical routines with makeup and try different things. Why now? Well because I am near 25 and I feel that I have sheltered myself to the typical, the comfortable, the "normal". When I was younger, I was alot more out-going and open, but as the years passed and as I grew older, I started to keep to myself. Which brings me to here and now... I am just a quiet, simple, plain girl. I really want my old self again. Blogging has really helped me figure it out and I am so happy that I have started my journey and I have all of you to come along!

Sooo, now that I have drowned you with my journey, haha, I'd like to show you my nails!

Love & Beauty: Coral
I purchased, from Forever 21, Love & Beauty nail polish in the color Coral. How cute is it? As I mentioned I never change the color of my nails, they were always a color pink of some sort either with French or not. See just Plain Jane. But I purchased this on a whim and forced myself to try it!

I love it! It went on super smooth, and think in color. One coat is enough, but I put two just to really solidify the color. I also put a top coat to add some shine. Top Coat is from Jordana.

Even though changing my nail color is super new and I was hesitant to do it, I willllllll be doing it again, and more then likely with another Love & Beauty nail polish! It cost me $2.80. Super cheap and really really really good quality. My favorite nail polish and color is from Essie called Sugar Daddy, and this nail polish is sitting right next to Sugar Daddy in the number one spot!

Are there any colors you think I should try from either Love & Beauty or another nail polish company? I'd love to have some help in buying more! I'm such a virgin!

XO!


7 COMMENTS:

Kristina said...

the colour is amazing :)

xx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8fQH84LME&feature=feedu

Supergirl said...

Adorable!

Shabby said...

That is a really cute color!

Anonymous said...

awww i love the color!
soooo hooot *.*

Anonymous said...

I;ve bought a few F21 love and beauty polishes and they always seem to chip...i;ll have to try and find this one that you liked,

Check out my blog and follow if you like it
www.loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow what a fabulous color hun :) and eeks forever21. so love even more! love it! have a fabulous weekend dear! xo

Red Lip Gloss said...

What a great color and soooo cheap! I have to ask though...how long did it last before it started to chip? I have always been very weary of cheap polish for that reason

xo
Christina
www.redlipgloss.ca

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME