February 21, 2011
Hi Beauty Babes!

Doing a quick FOTD for you! I haven't had a real opportunity to do one as I've been in such a rush when leaving the house, lately.

Here's my FOTD from Saturday. I was heading to my girlfriend's baby shower! She's having a baby girl and is due April 2nd! She's naming her Liliana!! How adorable!



OUTFIT
Shirt: Forever 21
Tank Top: Target
(I wear tank tops underneath everything!)
Jeans: True Religion Skinny in Blue
Boots: Forever 21


MAKEUP
Lotion: Pond's Moisturizer
Primer: Laura Mercier
Concealer: Mac NW30
Foundation: Makeup Forever HD #153
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: MAC Dollymix
Mascara: Benefit Badgal Lash in Black
Eyeliner: Ulta in Black
Eye Shadow Primer: Lorac
Eyeshadow: Matte 88 Palette
(unfortunately the palette does not have color names, but shown below are the colors)

Hope you like it!

If you have any questions regarding what I'm wearing or my makeup, let me know! I have no problem answering your questions! Email me or send me a comment!!

XO!

1 COMMENTS:

jezmacmania said...

i love your top!! its super cute! and your eye look goes perfectly well with this outfit!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME