February 21, 2011
Hi Beauty Babes!

Doing a quick FOTD for you! I haven't had a real opportunity to do one as I've been in such a rush when leaving the house, lately.

Here's my FOTD from Saturday. I was heading to my girlfriend's baby shower! She's having a baby girl and is due April 2nd! She's naming her Liliana!! How adorable!



OUTFIT
Shirt: Forever 21
Tank Top: Target
(I wear tank tops underneath everything!)
Jeans: True Religion Skinny in Blue
Boots: Forever 21


MAKEUP
Lotion: Pond's Moisturizer
Primer: Laura Mercier
Concealer: Mac NW30
Foundation: Makeup Forever HD #153
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Blush: MAC Dollymix
Mascara: Benefit Badgal Lash in Black
Eyeliner: Ulta in Black
Eye Shadow Primer: Lorac
Eyeshadow: Matte 88 Palette
(unfortunately the palette does not have color names, but shown below are the colors)
↓

Hope you like it!

If you have any questions regarding what I'm wearing or my makeup, let me know! I have no problem answering your questions! Email me or send me a comment!!

XO!

1 COMMENTS:

jezmacmania said...

i love your top!! its super cute! and your eye look goes perfectly well with this outfit!

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM

THATGIRLLANEY@YAHOO.COM
Make your anger so expensive no one can afford it. Make your happiness so cheap people can almost get it for free!

Followers

TWEET ME